Ugreen USB-C to 3-Port USB Hub with ethernet is an ideal solution for Apple 12 inch New MacBook, Google ChromeBook Pixel and more USB-C laptop or PC, especially for New Macbook with only UBS-C interface.
This adapter can nearly meet all the connection possibilities. With it, you can easily add a wired ethernet or replace a broken network interface for your PC, and also connect multiple standard USB peripherals,
such as USB flash drive, mouse, keyboard, card reader etc. The DC-Jack design is optional for power hungry devices, like HDD.
1. Support 10/100Mbps fast network access, compatible with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u(10Base-T, 100Base-T)
2. Extend 3 ports USB 2.0, connects U-flash, keyboard, mouse, HDD etc to your New Macbook, Chromobook Pixel and other device with USB-C
3. Support speed up to 480Mbps
4. LED indicators for Link and Activity
5. 5V DC jack is optional for power hungry devices, such as HDD
1. For a stable connection, please offer extra power through our additional DC jack for high power consumption devices,like hard driver (Power adapter is sold separately,B00QV5Q4Z8)
2. We do not recommend this item for Android devices
Apple 12 inch New MacBook 2015)
Google ChromeBook Pixel (2015)
Lenovo Yoga 900 13"
ASUS Zen AiO
Mac OS X 10.5 and above (Driverless)
Window 10/8.1/8 (Driverless)
Windows 7 / Vista / XP (Driver download available)
Chrome OS (Driverless)
Linux (Driver download available)
Ugreen Cat7 Patch Cords (Sold Separately)
Ugreen USB-C to 3-Port USB 2.0 Hub with Ethernet Adapter x1